Calgary Home Buyer
What Type Of Home Buyer Are You?
Calgary Top Home Buying REALTOR - Why you should choose Pete Chapman!
- My fees are ZERO to represent a buyer client - All Commissions are paid by the seller, even on for sale by owner listings.
- I NEVER charge a retainer fee - If you decide not to buy, I will not charge you anything and there are no ongoing obligations to you.
- Easy Scheduling - I am available 7 days per week from 8AM to 9PM. I answer my phone (TRY IT! 403-831-1242) and respond quickly to inquiries that come in via text. I am available on short-notice so that we can "be there first" when a listing comes on that is too good to be true. I have sold homes on July Long Weekend, New Years Eve Day, My 40th Birthday, Christmas Eve... I am never too busy!
- Exceptional Results - A key metric for determining actual sales performance is the Original Sales Price to Final Sale Price Ratio. I am proud to say that in the last 3 years, I average a final sale price to original list price ratio of 95.8% in comparison to the total Calgary ratio 98.7%.
- Strategy, strategy, strategy! - EVERY purchase is different. Every property that we approach carries it's own strategy based on an examination of the many variables associated with the specific home, the market conditions as well as your goals. When it comes to buying homes, I will find every nickel possible and make sure you get the best price and terms possible.
- Mitigating Risk - I work with a dream team of professionals that I trust implicitly. Lawyers, home inspectors, trades and many more. I will look at the past, present and future of your prospective home and make sure you are not going to experience any ugly surprises. My clients are a top priority to my team. That means I get answers quickly and results that go over and above. It also means you are going to save money! I receive no kick-backs or referral fees of any kind.
- Complete Transparency - What did other similar home sell for? Am I paying too much? Which direction is the market heading? Are you representing my best interests or just looking to put a deal together to make commission (just being honest)? These are fantastic questions which I work to get in-front of every time. I use a variety of tools to show you every statistic, every home sold and a variety of visual tools to help you feel confident that you are getting the best deal possible. I imagine myself in your shoes and give you well-thought-out options that allow you to chose the approach that makes the most sense. I created www.mypropertyinfo.ca just to make sure you have ALL the information you need to make the right decision.
- End-to-End Experience and Service - I am a fully-licensed Mortgage Associate so I am able to obtain a complete picture of my clients financial goals, offer WAY more options, structure deals so that they get accepted and SAVE YOU MONEY!! Our relationship does not end when you take possession. You will receive a monthly market report as well as a variety of communications to keep you in the loop on what is happening with the real estate market. I want to be your trusted real estate advisor for the duration of home ownership... Your one-stop-shop for EVERYTHING REAL ESTATE.
- FUN!! - We are definitely going to have some laughs along the way... I love what I do and making it fun for my clients is so important to me! Happy Clients are my only clients!
WHAT TYPE OF BUYER ARE YOU?
First Time Home Buyer
Whether this is your first condo or your first castle, I have the advanced tools, resources and experience to make sure you buy for the best price.
Save money on Condo Documents, Home Inspections, Conveyancing & Legal and find Financing Solutions that make sense.
Rentals | Foreclosures | X-Plex’s | Property Renovation & Flipping
I have extensive experience with cash-flow/cap rate analysis, rental market research & commercial due diligence. I have a dream team of ancillary professionals to ensure project completion & risk mitigation. Advanced Flip Analyzer & Property Valuation Tools to make sure you know the potential ROI before you sell.
Buying a condo or townhouse can be a challenge in a down market or when condo fees are too high. I have extensive experience as a Board Member on several Major Condo Boards and know how to get ahead of any objections that may arise.
You are going to love Calgary!
As a born and raised Calgarian, I have a deep understanding of the unique nuances of each of Calgary’s neighbourhoods both old and new as well as the many micro-communites.
Undesrstanding your lifestyle and what is important to you is critical in determining the best locations, the right type of home and make sure you get exactly what you’re after the first time!
There are some amazing properties in Calgary as well as the surrounding areas. Understanding valuations and determining the most appropriate strategy takes a deep understanding of the location, nature of the home as well as the future impacts of the surrounding area.
Negotiation on high value purchases takes a different level of due diligence and depth of research. Being well connected to other top agents and knowing what to say and when can make all the difference. Making sure you purchase not only a home but a strong long term investment is a passion of mine.
There are exceptional acreage properties in and around the Calgary area. Need out- buildings? Pasture? Or just looking for a looking for a little more space and privacy? There are so many options.
The due diligence on an acreage purchase is significantly different than a typical city detached home. Knowing how to identify potential issues, underground storage tanks, sewage, water pressure and quality, MD requirements and much more. What is the future of the area? All things that are critical to making the right choices.
Thinking of buying an established business?
Need a commercial or industrial bay?
I can help determine the lowest cost, best location options as well as connect you with business valuation services, property appraisers and legal resources to make the purchase or lease as smooth as possible.