How much is my home worth?
The MyPropertyInfo.ca Story
How do you know that our home is worth that much?
What comparable homes did you use in your analysis?
What did the comparable homes look like inside?
What is the market like?
What is the market like for my type and style of home in this neighbourhood?
How long do you think my home will be on the market for before it sells?
Should I finish my basement or add a garage?
What should we offer on this home? What have other similar homes sold for in this area?
Are we paying too much?
We started on a journey to create the most comprehensive and transparent property evaluation tool available. Currently our tool is available only for the Greater Calgary Area, but we have plans to expand it nationally.
- We provide all the photos of sold properties as well as 50 other data variables.
- We give you 9 graphs showing up to 7 years worth of historical market trends specifically for your type of property and neighbourhood.
- You have the option to select properties that match your home and watch the statistics adjust dynamically.
- Thinking about renovating, but know if it’s going to add any value? We got that…
- Have a 50 foot wide RC2 Property and want to sell it to a developer?
For my buyer clients, it was the same thing…
www.mypropertyinfo.ca takes the guess work out of making an offer and provides the listing agent with unobjectionable data that justifies our offer and makes my buyers feel extremely confident that they paid the right price and why.
It works like a charm!