Buy a place, fix it, sell it – We have the Solution
• Borrow up to 85% of the post-renovation value,
• Only $10,000 down (not 5% nor 10%, just 10k) frees up your cash reserves,
• Fully OPEN, simple interest calculation at about $48/100k borrowed per day = no compounding
• Quick turnaround time – about 2 days,
• 1 time, 3% admin fee,
• No CMHC fees
• Lender pays for their own legal fees,
• Multiple draws available
• Lender does their own appraisal.
• You find a house that should be $250,000 but it needs work and you buy it for
• You find that property by contacting Peter Chapman 403-831-1242. Peter will use www.mypropertyinfo.ca and the FLIP ANALYZER tool to provide a transparent and complete assessment showing costs, fees and your ROI.
• The improved value after renovations is shown to be $285,000.
• The lender will finance up to 85% of improved value = $242,250.
• You only put down $10,000 which frees up your cash for materials and paying
Option 2 (from Similar Lender)
• Rates between 14-16% , fees between 4-6%
• Documentation: Application, credit bureau, NOA’s showing no taxes owing
• Appraisal – client pays for this and for lenders legal expenses as industry standard
• Down payment: 15% to 20% down